Monday, September 7, 2009

Real Wedding: Swan-E-Set 09/05/09

Floral Centerpieces of white hydrangeas and pink orchids designed by Blooming Buds.


Above photos: Hello Bella



Above photos: Source- Swan-E-Set

Labour day long weekend was a busy one! With two weddings and a rainy forecast, I certainly was concerned with what the days would bring. Friday lucked out with some gorgeous blue skies and the perfect amount of sunshine (that wedding recap still to come), while Saturday didn't fair as well but still held off long enough to get some great shots in for the wedding party photos.

I wish I had more pictures of Saturday's wedding, because it really was beautiful. I was honestly so busy and running around all day to make sure this 240 guest wedding went smoothly that snapping the four photos I did take was almost enough to throw me off schedule. The wedding was held at the always spectacular Swan-E-Set, and I say if you haven't been it's definitely worth the drive. You're greeted with some spectacular gates and a fabulously surreal tree-lined road that may as well be out of a film. After a windy drive, you pull up to the grandest of golf club houses you will find in the lower mainland, and the inside is even more impressive than it's castle-like exterior. The 3rd floor ballroom showcases stunning recessed ceilings, elegant chandeliers and impressively tall windows. The team there is spectacular to deal with, namely the on-site co-ordinator Tegan.

The wedding was a beautiful and elegant display of my favourite colour pairing (pink and grey/silver!) and the bride and groom and wedding party were gorgeous enough to have walked out of a magazine. It was so much fun to do, and I can't say how much I love getting to know all my clients. Congrats Brook and Melissa and I wish you a long and happy life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment