Monday, September 7, 2009

Ice Cream Parlour Dessert Table










Oh. My. Gosh. OH MY!!!! I just about DIED when I came across this too-cute-for-words DIY Ice Cream Parlour. First off, anyone who knows me (or anyone who has seen my website design or blog), can tell you that I love pink. I really love pink. And I also have a HUGE soft spot for dessert-table-esque features at weddings and parties and showers. I think they are an amazingly adorable way to tie in your colours and give your guests something to munch on. Hence why this DIY Ice Cream Parlour is complete and utter perfection if you ask me. Not only is it incredible to look at, but the fabulous Amy from Eat, Drink, Chic has provided you with the templates so that you can create your very own fabulous Ice Cream Parlour for your next party. Heck, I might even have to try one myself. I have a baby shower that I'm working on for October, and I just might have to add this to the list!

1 comment:

  1. This is far and beyond one of the most adorable things I have ever seen Jen! Thank you so much for sharing. I may have to try one too!! My baby shower is next month....got me thinking...?

    ReplyDelete